We at TransferMate respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) ("GDPR"). The purpose of this Website Privacy Statement is to outline how we deal with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website – https://st-hughs.transfermateeducation.com/. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such, and we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites. Naturally, if you are not happy with this Website Privacy Statement you should not use this website.
1. Types of information collected
We retain two types of information:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, e-mail address, nationality, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised and telephone number. We collect this data with your consent for processing.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
2. Purposes for which we hold your Information
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to contact you if we are to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- to process any orders from you i.e. tuition and accommodation payments
- to be used in statistical reporting regarding our web activities; and
- to provide you with newsletters for which you subscribe (please see section 6 for further details)
3. Disclosure of information to third parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website.
For the purposes of processing payments in respect of your tuition and accommodation payments, we will share your personal information with our associated companies and financial third parties, which depending on your country of residency maybe be outside of the EEA .We will not disclose your Personal Data to any other third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers which are hosted by ourselves for up to 7 years**.
We will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
5. Updating, verifying and deleting personal data
- You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) ("GDPR").We will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you, to request a copy of your personal data or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us via email@example.com
You can subscribe to a number of newsletters on our website:
When you complete these forms, we record and save the content you input. We use this data to:
- Send you the newsletters; and
- Analyse the number of subscribers and the types of industries that are interested in our publications in order to tailor future content.
If you want to stop receiving our newsletters or you may do so at any time by using the Unsubscribe link in every issue. Your email address may be retained to ensure you no longer receive communications from which you have unsubscribed.
7. Disclosure of information to third parties
8. Enforcement of this privacy statement
If you have any questions regarding the above statement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Period of retention
Under the Finance Acts, TransferMate is required to retain all financial information and supporting documentation for a period of 7 years.